Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fun Times at Old Navy

Last night I had a great time with some gal pals at Old Navy. I am part of the Old Navy Style Council through CrowdTap.com. That means that periodically I get the opportunity to try great new products for free and to share them with my friends. This time myself and three of my friends received a free decorated tank top of our choice. So last night we all took our coupons and went to Old Navy to pick out our tanks. We had a great time and some great fellowship!

The selection of tanks was pretty good, but better online than in our store. The tanks themselves were cute. Some of the fabrics were a bit see through and the tanks weren't "fitted" but they were very comfortable. In the end, I think that we all found at least one tank that we really, really wanted.


For myself, I decided to try a style that I normally would have steered clear of but my girlfriends encouraged me to give it a shot. What the heck! It was free so I am going to give it a go.

Check out the latest products from Old Navy to enhance your summer fun. Also, check out the Crowdtap badge in the right hand navigation for your chance to sample free products.

3 comments:

  1. so I just got a crowdtap account after this...can you explain it to me? kimmy31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! how can i get some free stuff like you girls???hope you can help me also
    http://hairreplacementcosts.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really fun. Anyone interested in getting a chance to try free products should join crowdtap using my button on the right.

    ReplyDelete