Monday, April 11, 2011

Heart of Worship from SURVIVING Student Ministry

Good morning, everyone! I am sure that you have all hear me talk about my husband, Jimmy, about a thousand times on here. Jimmy is an amazing man and an amazing youth minister who just happens to write two blogs--one for ministry and one for entertainment. Today, I want to share with you a link to his recent post on worship. It's called Heart of Worship.

I don't know about you, but working with teenagers we often hear complaints. "I like this but I don't like that." or "Why do we have to do things this way? Why can't we do them my way?" You name it and we (and probably you) have heard it.

A not great trend we have been noticing is that this extends to church. Jimmy's post deals with having a heart of worship no matter what the worship style but talking about what worship really is. I encourage you to read his post and to leave him a comment. It would really encourage him and it might even encourage you!

READ Heart of Worship NOW

More Resources:
Jimmy's Ministry Blog: SURVIVING Student Ministry
Jimmy's Movie Blog: the 365 Blog Challenge
Jimmy's Blogger Profile
Our Church Website

2 comments:

  1. I'm heading over there now, Christiana. Thanks for the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa. I know that you and a few others have gone over and left comments for him. I really appreciate that. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete